Sunday, April 26, 2009

this is my life. :)

OK, so this entry is pretty much random things about my life right now.
If you're looking for something deep and meaningful, this isn't for you. :)
Well, I take that back. I believe that even the little things have meaning. So, here goes nothing!

I have amazing friends. Like, really, they are the best. I don't even know how many inside jokes I have with them. Hundreds.








I love to sing, dance and act. Musical theatre a great way for me to do all of that!
...of course, a television role would be OK, too. :D I'm hoping to gain lots of performing experience in the next year or so.

Which leads me to my next random fact:
I'm homeschooling next year! My sophomore year. I'm doing it for lots of different reasons:
1. Pursue performing
2. More family time
3. A new experience
I thought I'd never want to homeschool, because I thought that I would never get to be social. But, the more I learned about homeschooling, the more I realized that, really, a homeschooler can be as social as they want to be! Me? I'll be highly social. I love my friends WAAAAYYYY too much not to be.

I love fashion. Really, I LOVE IT. My style is hard to describe. I like to be comfy, but my love for style is STRONGER. haha. I love skirts and dresses. My style is kind of a mixture of- comfy, colorful, vintage, bohemian, classy, feminine, and...well, random. I LOVE: Forever 21. Urban Outfitters. Franchesca's. Random little shops with unique things. Target. Belk. Delias. Toms shoes (though I'm yet to get a pair...). Sandals. Rings. Skinny jeans. Crazy sunglasses. My neon pink nylon shorts. Teen Vogue.











I'm a part of the BEST small group EVER EVER EVER. We have so many great Bible studies and discussions together, and we've really grown closer to the Lord together. Our group has been together since seventh grade, and we HOPE to stay together all the way through GRADUATION! The leaders, Corrie and Lissa, are amazingly sweet and godly. I love and respect both of them SO VERY MUCH!
I love to laugh. At random things, all the time. My friends tend to pull lots of laughter out of me, often in class, which I suppose isn't necessarily a good thing. Well, never mind. Laughter is always good.

My family is great. I love them sooooooo, soooo very much. My mommy is so sweet and considerate, and I love just hanging out with her. I love whenever I sleep in her room with her and we watch tv and put on her amazing smelling lotion (Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works...only the best thing EVER.) My dad is great... he loves the whole family so much, and he's so fun to be around! We have fun whenever we hang out. He's so awesome, really, he REALLY is. Christian, my 11 year old brother, is so hilarious and fun. He's a rather intense neighborhood player. I love him LOTS! And Carson. My adorable 2 year old brother. He's so great! He sure is growing up. I can't believe it. I feel like a mother or something when I think about him. He's slowly becoming less and less of a sweet-boy, and more of a....boy-boy. But no worries, he'll ALWAYS be sweet.










Pretty much anyone who has any kind of relationship with Carson calls him Dashie. That's what he's called himself for the majority of his life. Don't know why, I guess it sounded like "Carson" to him.

I didn't exactly pass my driving test.... haha. OOOOOPS. Now I can't be the kind of mom that brags to her kids all the time and says that they MUST pass the first time, because I did. Nope. (In my defense, I really THOUGHT that the speed limit was 40!)

The bread at O'Charleys, Corky's, Dixie Cafe, and Outback Steakhouse will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm really obsessed with photography and photo editing. Some of my work-














I'm a new runner! I've really been loving running in my neighborhood lately, and I even ran my first 5-K last weekend! My time was 29:55. I was really just in it for the experience :).



The first picture was taken about halfway through the race, and the other was right after!
Well, that's all for now, folks! And sorry this was so super LONG.... OK, Well, toodles!
Caylie

No comments:

Post a Comment