Saturday, May 9, 2009

My KRIS ALLEN Day

Yesterday, I SKIPPED SCHOOL TO SEE KRIS ALLEN!! He's in the top 3 on America's most watched TV SHOW (American Idol!!). He came back to his hometown in Arkansas for ONE DAY- I HAD to go!! It was so much fun! I got to see him up close at his appearance at an AT&T store and get a picture in front of his limo! I was also there when he got a text from the judges finding out what song he was going to sing on Tuesday- Apoligize by OneRepublic! I went with one of my friends, Lauren. She's awesome. After the at&t store, we went straight to the River Market to see him perform, which was also awesome! There was a HUGE CROWD. He sang three songs! On my phone, I recorded him singing Ain't No Sunshine- it's now my ringtone!! The footage from all of his appearances yesterday will be on American Idol this week... I can't wait to watch it! Here are the pictures...
Caylie



Kris's LIMO!!







Kris signing autographs.












Me, Lauren, Lauren's sister Lindsey, and the Fox 16 news lady!






My FAVORITE picture of Kris! Might I add that I took this photo without zoom? I was, like, 2 feet away from him!

1 comment: