Friday, May 22, 2009

Summertime!

Aaaaagh, finally. If you know me, you know I love summer. More than the average person, most definitely. I love to just sit in the sun and soak it all up. And that time is HERE! FINALLY! Time to relax, go swimming, hang out with friends, and sleep in!
I can't believe that I'm homeschooling next year. It's wierd to me. While I AM looking forward to having more time for LIFE, being with my family, and making new friends, I can't believe that I won't be with my friends at my old school. Lots of the people in my grade have been with me since kindergarten. Because I love my friends SO VERY much, I'll make SURE that we're getting together all the time this summer and next year.
Well, I guess I need to start on homework...
OH, wait!!
It's summer!!! I don't HAVE homework!!! Hallelujah! Well, I'm gonna go relax. :D
Caylie

No comments:

Post a Comment