Friday, April 23, 2010

So...I'm just gonna go ahead and straight-up apologize. Lately, I've been a failure of a blogger. An epic failure. What can I say? Life got crazy. Crazy, I tell you. BUT, I know this is something I want to keep doing in the midst of my crazy life, so I am without excuse. Haha.

Well, life is good. Volleyball is over, and the Hello Dolly performances are next weekend! ...And I quit dance. Yeah. It was just too much. So after the show, I'll be freed up a little bit! Which will be oh so nice. I've been doing lots of school, lots of church (LOVE.), and hanging out with friends. My intense excitement about summer is getting out of hand. I have so much to look forward to, I tell you! Such as...

1. The BEACH! I'm pretty sure my family is going to Gulf Shores at some point, which will be absolutely fabulous. I have an irrational love for the beach.

2. SMTI! SMTI (Summer Musical Theatre Intensive) is the awesome theatre program that I'll be part of for the third year in a row this summer. It's a two week summer-stock-like experience. I love the people, and the shows are always so much fun!

3. CAMP. This summer, I'll be a counselor at an awesome camp that I attended as a camper for the past seven years. I am absolutely pumped about it.

4. JAMAICA. Yes! I'm going to Jamaica with the St. Andrews youth group! This will be the highlight. I can't wait to see what God has planned for us there. I'll be with my awesome friends, in an amazing place, sharing the word of God! Perfection.

5. FREEDOM. No more school! I am sad co-op is ending, because I love seeing my friends there, but it will be so great not to have to worry about homework (especially math and biology.). Instead, I'll be spending lots of time with family and friends. And having picnics with Eli. And going to the zoo with Eli. I love that girl. Have I mentioned that?

So, yeah. Life is pretty good right now. I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my life. OH! And, I'm starting guitar lessons soon. So pumped.

And one last thing. I've taken on the challenge of completing P90x. What is p90x, you may ask? It's a set of 12 DVD workouts that you mix up according to their calendar over 90 days. It's supposed to really challenge you. So far, it's succeeded. I've finished the first week, and was definitely sore from most of the workouts. I'll keep you updated on that. One week down, 11 to go! Haha.

Ok, well, I must leave you now. Sorry it took me so long to get back on here. I'll try to be better, pinkie promise. :)

-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment